We are pleased to welcome you to the eufomex website of Wrapclub GmbH, Nymphenburgerstr. 124, 80636 Munich, Germany, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Munich under the registration number: HRB 227266 (hereinafter “Wrapclub” or “we”). Wrapclub is responsible for your data collected on this website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We treat this issue very carefully and therefore inform you below about the collection, processing and use of your data within the framework of the Wrapclub website.
B. General information, protocol data
When you visit this website of Wrapclub, we generally do not learn anything about your identity.
We automatically learn the following log data:
- An anonymous cookie ID that does not allow us to infer your IP address,
- the operating system you use, the web browser you use and the screen resolution you set,
- the date and time of your visit
- the websites you have visited on our site and
- the website from which you visit us.
Unless the following sections state otherwise, the data processing is performed solely by Wrapclub.
C. What personal data is collected, used or used for what purpose?
- Personal data
Your personal data includes information such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
When you visit our website or otherwise contact us, we receive personal data from you. In general, we process this data based on the following legal basis of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “DSGVO”):
- If you provide us with explicit consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a DSGVO), e.g. if you would like us to contact you directly, subscribe to our newsletter, or receive personalized offers tailored to you.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations (Art. 6 para.1 b DSGVO), e.g. if you engage us as your consultants.
- As a company, we are subject to various legal obligations (Art.6 para.1 c DSGVO). For example, we are required to keep certain records under tax law and commercial law.
- In addition, we process data on the basis of a legitimate interest of us or third parties (Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO). This includes, among other things, data processing for the purposes of direct advertising, sales promotion, IT security and fraud prevention, as well as the creation of pseudonymous usage profiles for the analysis and needs-based design of the website (tracking). You have the right to object to data processing on the basis of legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO. Further detailed information can be found under section G.
Furthermore, we have listed in summary below typical situations in which we may process personal data by way of example:
- Communication with customers and interested parties
- Storage of received business card data in our customer database
- Preparation of invoices and other accounting purposes
- Processing in customer projects (here we will also regularly conclude an order processing contract in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 DSGVO)
- Recording and evaluation of orders
- Dispatch of newsletters
You will regularly receive more detailed information – especially in cases not yet mentioned here – in the context of the specific processing activity.
D. Cookie for storing the language selection
Our website uses a technically necessary cookie for the purpose of optimization, which is required for language control. This cookie is called “qtrans_front_language”.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit an Internet site. Our website uses a so-called first-party cookie (“first-party cookie”). Only Wrapclub can read this cookie. It is a technically necessary cookie, as it stores the language setting you have chosen (German or English). According to applicable data protection law, the use of technically necessary cookies does not require the consent of the user.
E. Security, SSL technology
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. These security measures are continuously adapted in accordance with technological developments. The transmission of personal data between your smartphone and our server is always encrypted (SSL procedure, Secure Socket Layer).
F. When we delete your data
We generally delete your data upon termination of our contractual relationship. Insofar as a legal obligation to retain data, e.g. according to tax or commercial law, requires this, we may also store your data beyond this time. This applies in particular to account data. In individual cases, we may store data longer if this is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims or serves to investigate criminal acts.
G. Your rights under the GDPR
Below, we explain the rights to which you are entitled under the GDPR. You are entitled to these rights under the conditions of the respective provisions of data protection law. The following presentation does not grant you any further rights.
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the information listed in detail in Art. 15 DSGVO.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to request from us without undue delay the rectification of any personal data relating to you that is inaccurate and, where applicable, the completion of any personal data that is incomplete, Art. 16 DSGVO.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you without undue delay, provided that one of the reasons listed in detail in Art. 17 DSGVO applies, e.g. if the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 DSGVO applies, e.g. if you have objected to the processing, for the duration of the review by us.
- Right to data portability
You have the right, under certain conditions, to receive data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, to transmit it and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted.
- Right of appeal
Irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you by us violates the General Data Protection Regulation, Article 77 DSGVO. You may assert this right before a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. You can find the contact details of the supervisory authorities in Germany at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
- Right of revocation
If you have given us your data protection consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
- Right of objection
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you on grounds relating to your particular situation, provided that we base the processing on Art. 6 (1) lit e. or f DSGVO. We will then no longer process this data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 21 DSGVO).If your personal data is used by us for direct marketing (e.g. by means of e-mail), you have the right to object to the use of your data for these purposes at any time. This also applies to profiling, insofar as this is connected with direct advertising. Profiling means the use of personal data to analyze or predict certain personal aspects (e.g. interests).